Date(s) - 05/19/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The annual Bluestem Earth Festival is almost here. It is a great event. Admission is Free and all are welcome. The Festival is at the University of St. Francis in Joliet. Use this link to learn more about the event: http://www.bluestemearthfestival.com/ The Port will have a table and be raffling off a free massage.
- Get ready for an exciting day featuring over 90 eco-conscious exhibits and vendors, earth-friendly activities, workshops, live demos, entertainment, local food and children’s activities.
- Families with children can stop by Bluestem’s Children’s Tent for neat crafts, activities, an interactive ice cream cooking and science demo, as well as an animal program.
- Enjoy live music from Crys Matthews and The Running Fox Bluegrass Band.
- At our 2017 festival, Bluestem introduced “Bluestem University” to all guests! This year enjoy free workshop courses on yoga and T’ai Chi.
- Step inside the ISEA Solar Home. “One of the first of its kind, the ISEA Solar House is a self-contained demonstration lab containing photovoltaic (pv) panels.”
- Bring your new or gently used pots and pans for a food kitchen general supply collection.
- Browse our site for more info, full vendor list and more.
- Note: This location is handicap accessible.